Erectile Dysfunction has become fairly common these days, and this embarrassing situation is often kept under the wraps for fear of humiliation and mockery. This takes a toll on a couple’s sex life and is demotivating and demoralizing not just for the males but for the female counter parts as well. Here, Tadapox comes handy. This medicine is also called Tadalafil Dapoxetine. It is a combination drug, which helps to tackle erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation. This FDA approved medicine is also used as a “weekend pill” as it has long lasting effects. This medicine works fine with older people as well. It works better on people who are sexually stimulated.
Dosage and Directions
- Tadapox should be consumed orally with a glassful of water, an hour before planned sexual activity.
- Never bite, chew or crush the medicine, as it will reduce the effects.
- Its effect lasts for around 36 hours, making it an ideal weekend pill.
- Never consume an overdose as it may trigger severe side effects, which may also prove to be fatal at times.
- Speak to the doctor regarding the ideal dosage for best results.
Tadapox should be kept in an airtight container. It should be stored at room temperature, away from direct contact to heat or sunlight. Never store it in moist places such as the bathroom. Ensure that it is beyond the reach of children or pets. Never store this medicine in the refrigerator.
Word of Warning
- Tadapox may hamper concentration and cause dizzy spells, hence patients should not undertake any task requiring focus after consuming this medicine.
- Never consume grapes or grape juice while on this medication as it may interact badly, causing acute side effects.
- Consuming alcohol, high fat foods, and smoking while on this medicine can trigger side effects, and may also lower the efficiency of the medicine.
- This medicine should be consumed only by people suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Never use this medicine in combination with other male enhancement drugs or nitrate based medicines.
- Patients suffering from Peyronie’s disease should stay away from this medicine.
- Patients who are facing heart, kidney or liver issues should not consume this medicine.]
- Tadapox is not suitable for patients with blood pressure issues.
Some common side effects of Tadapox include dizzy spells, flushing, blurring of vision, nausea, pain in the head, and so on. However, these side effects are temporary, and wear off as the body gets tuned to the medicine. Nonetheless, in case the symptoms persist, then you need to seek immediate medical assistance.