Finasteride helps to cure Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) by reducing the urine retention to eliminate the need to undergo surgery.
Dosage and Direction
- Proscar should be consumed orally with or without food.
- Never cut, crush or chew the medicine.
- Discuss the dosage and duration of medication with your doctor before starting a course of Proscar.
Word of Caution
- People suffering from allergy to Finasteride or Dutasteride should abstain from consuming Proscar.
- It is not suitable for women or children.
- Inform your doctor about any herbal, or non herbal medication that you are consuming.
- In case you are consuming any dietary supplement, then too you need to inform the doctor.
- Update your doctor about any allergies you have towards any medicine or food products.
At times, consuming Proscar may cause dizzy spells, abnormal fatigue, erratic sleeping issues, and ejaculation issues. Patients also complain of blurring of the vision and runny nose. In some cases, patients black out or experience painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours. If you notice these or any other abnormal symptoms, immediately discontinue the consumption of Proscar. If the symptoms persist, then seek immediate medical intervention.
In case you miss a dose and realize it close to the time of your next dose, then you can resume your regular schedule. Never consume a double dose, or consume two doses within a short time gap, else it may trigger side effects. In case you notice any abnormal symptoms, then you should seek immediate medical assistance.
Overdose of Proscar may trigger pain in the chest, vomiting sensation, erratic heart beat, light headedness or fainting spells. In case you have accidentally taken more than the prescribed dosage of Proscar, then you need to immediately inform your doctor about it.
Proscar should be stored at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F, away from the reach of children and pets. Never store it in the bathroom.
All the information provided is general in nature, and should not be used for self-medication or self-diagnosis. Follow the advice of your health care professional. All the information is true to the best of our knowledge, but we advise our customers to review and verify the same, before consuming the medication. Our website does not undertake the responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage caused due to the information provided or the effects of self-treatment.
30 Pill, 60 Pill, 90 Pill, 120 Pill, 180 Pill, 270 Pill, 360 Pill