Propecia helps to cure prostate cancer, acute prostatic hyperplasia and hair loss in males. It is beneficial on the crown as well as the hairline area.
Dosage and Direction
- Propecia should be consumed orally with a glassful of water. It can be consumed with or without water.
- Never cut or crush the medicine.
- The medicine should be swallowed whole and not chewed.
- Follow the instructions of your doctor regarding the dosage and the duration of the medication.
Word of Caution
- Patients who are allergic to Finasteride and Dutasteride, need to abstain from consuming Propecia.
- Propecia is not suitable for females and children.
- Propecia is not suitable for children.
- In case you are undertaking any herbal, non-herbal medication or dietary supplement, you need to inform your doctor before consuming Propecia.
Propecia may cause abnormal fatigue, sleepiness, giddiness, blurring of the eyesight, running nose or ejaculation issues, painful erections, or erections for a very long time. In case you experience these or any other abnormal effects, then immediately discontinue the medication and seek medical assistance.
Missed or Overdose
In case you miss a dose and realize it close to the time of your next dose, then you can resume your regular schedule. Never consume a double dose, or consume two doses within a short time gap, else it may trigger side effects. In case you notice any unusual symptoms, then you should seek immediate medical assistance.
Never consume an overdose of the medicine as it may trigger grave side effects like pain in the chest, nausea, erratic heartbeats, dizzy spells and blacking out.
Propecia should be stored at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F far from the reach of children and pets. Store it in a place which is not too bright or moist.
All the information provided is general in nature, and should not be used for self-medication or self-diagnosis. Follow the advice of your health care professional. All the information is true to the best of our knowledge, but we advise our customers to review and verify the same, before consuming the medication. Our website does not undertake the responsibility for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage caused due to the information provided or the effects of self-treatment.