Plavix is a blood thinner, which helps to reduce the risk of heart attack and strokes that are caused by blood clots. It dilates the coronary vessels and reduces clotting, thus avoiding ischemic disorders.
Dosage and Directions
- Plavix should be consumed at the same time daily.
- It can be consumed with or without food.
Word of Warning
- Being a blood thinner, Plavix should never be consumed with any non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
- Never consume it without a proper prescription.
- Patients suffering from hypersensitivity, kidney or liver disorders, stomach or mouth ulcers, TB or any other disorder should discuss the
- Same with the doctor before starting a course of Plavix.
Plavix may cause bleeding in the stomach and guts. It may also cause hemorrhagic stroke, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, stomach ache, dyspepsia, gastritis, constipation, ulcers in the gastrointestinal tract, diarrhea, and other allergies.
Missed or Overdose
In case you miss a dose and realize it close to the time of your next dose, then you can resume your regular schedule. Never consume a double dose, or consume two doses within a short time gap, else it may trigger side effects. In case you notice any unusual symptoms, then you should seek immediate medical assistance.
Plavix should be stored at room temperature far from the reach of children and pets.
All the information provided is general in nature, and should not be used for self-medication or self-diagnosis. Follow the advice of your health care professional. All the information is true to the best of our knowledge, but we advise our customers to review and verify the same, before consuming the medication. Our website does not undertake the responsibility for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage caused due to the information provided or the effects of self-treatment.
30 Pill, 60 Pill, 90 Pill, 120 Pill, 180 Pill, 270 Pill, 360 Pill