Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction is rising at an alarming rate, and the reasons are manifold. One of primary reasons that cause ED is unhealthy eating habits, sedentary lifestyle, stressful and long working hours, tiredness, anxiousness and so on. Sadly, ED has taken a toll on many marriages, causing dissatisfaction. While the males avoid intimacy and intercourse, females too loose their confidence and happiness.
At times the cause is not just basic, but includes psychological issues or even due to certain illnesses such as diabetes, heart, liver, kidney issues, cholesterol, Parkinson’s diseases, obesity, or hormonal issues.
But the most common reason of impotence is blocking of the blood flow to the male organ.
Penegra sildenafil citrate tablets help to combat the issue of blocking of blood to the male reproductive organ. It works by enabling the smooth flow of blood to the penis, which is an effective solution in curing erectile dysfunction and impotency issues, making it a popular choice of medicine.
How Penegra Works?
Erectile dysfunction is mainly triggered due to lack of proper blood flow to the penile region. Here, Penegra widens the arteries of the penis, enabling the blood to reach the sinusoids.
Penegra dissolves in the blood and instantly starts to work. The results last for around 4 hours after consumption, in the form of extended erections.
Dosage and Directions
- Penegra should not be used regularly.
- It should only be used before intercourse.
- Penegra should be consumed once a day, with a glassful of water, an hour before intercourse.
- It is available in 25mg, 50mg, and 100 mg tablets, which should be consumed depending on the severity of the issue.
- Follow the dosage instructions of your doctor.
- Never crush, cut or chew the tablet, as it may cause side effects.
- Avoid consuming alcohol, smoking or eating oily food while taking this medicine.
Penegra should be kept in room temperature between 20 and 30 degrees. Never store it in moist places like the bathroom. Ensure that it is kept out of the reach of children and pets.
Word of Warning
- Consuming Penegra with other medicines may cause side effects.
- Never consume it while traveling or driving.
- Patients suffering from blood pressure, kidney, or liver issues should not take this medicine without the consent of the doctor.
- Patients suffering from retinal pigments also need to inform the doctor of their health condition.
Some patients complain of prolonged erections lasting more than 4 hours. Besides this there may be other side effects which need to be monitored.