MALEGRA FXT PLUS
MALEGRA FXT PLUS
Malegra FTX Plus is made up of Sidenafil and Fluxetine, which helps to enhance the sexual health of males. This medicine works by enabling harder erections as well as avoiding premature ejaculation. The Sildenafil Citrate present in the medicine clears the blocked arteries enabling better blood flow to the penile region, allowing harder erections. In conjunction, the Fluoxetine works as an anti-depressant which prevents premature ejaculation.
Dosage and Diections
- Malegra FTX Plus should be consumed orally with a glassful of water, an hour before planned sexual activity. The ideal effect is attained within an hour and a half.
- Never take Malegra FTX Plus more than once every 24 hours.
- Never consume an overdose, or continue consuming it for prolonged durations.
- Taking this medicine on a regular basis may cause addiction as well as trigger side effects.
- The results are evident with just a single dose, and will last for around 4 hours.
- Follow all the instructions of the doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Consuming an overdose may cause severe side effects.
In case you miss a dose and realize it close to the time of your next dose, then you can resume your regular schedule. Never consume a double dose, or consume two doses within a short time gap, else it may trigger side effects.
Malegra FXT Plus should be stored at room temperature, away from direct exposure to heat and light. Never store it in moist places such as the bathroom. Ensure that it is not within the reach of kids or pets.
Word of Warning
- Malegra FXT Plus should not be consumed by patients who are allergic to any of the components of this medicine.
- It should not be consumed by people who are about to undertake any acute physical activity or tasks which require heightened focus and concentration.
- Patients who are asked to follow celibacy due to any health condition should not consume this medicine.
- Patients on nitrate based medicines should also abstain from this medicine.
- People using any recreational drugs should not consume it with Malegra FXT Plus.
- This medicine is not suitable for patients who suffer from Peyronie Disease, or are having blood cell issues.
- Patients suffering from blood pressure, ulcers, heart ailments, kidney or lung disorders need to discuss their medical history with the doctor before starting this medicine.
- It is always better to inform the doctor about all the medicines and dietary supplements being consumed before embarking on a course of Malegra FXT Plus.
Malegra FXT Plus interacts with many medicines such as Alpha-blockers, nitrates, Azole antifungals, H2 antagonists, HIV protease inhibitors, macrolide antibiotics, narcotic analgesics, telithromycin, Bosentan or rifampin, and so on.
At times Malegra FXT causes dizzy spells, fainting sensation, blackout, and drowsiness. This effect becomes worst when consumed with alcohol and other drugs.
Malegra FXT Plus increases the risk of side effects in heart patients. It also causes blurring of vision, headaches, runny nose, pain in the body and muscles, and so on.
However, most of these symptoms are temporary and vanish as the effect of the medicine wears off. Nonetheless, if the symptoms persist, then it is important to seek medical assistance.
120 Pill, 180 Pill, 20 Pill, 270 Pill, 30 Pill, 60 Pill, 90 Pill