Unhealthy and hectic lifestyle coupled with other factors has triggered a rise in the number of people suffering from erectile dysfunction, and this is taking a toll on many relationships. Primarily, impotence is due to the lack of blood supply to the penis. Fortunately this is a curable issue, and kamagra is a popular medicine to get rid of Erectile Dysfunction. Kamagra is a veneric variant of Viagra and hence it is much more affordable than a branded variant.
Kamagra works by relaxing the blood vessels of the penile region and increasing the blood flow to it.
Dosage and Directions
- Kamagra should be consumed orally half an hour before planned sexual activity.
- The effect of this medicine lasts for around 4 to 6 hours.
- Kamagra pills are available in 100 mg tablet form, and should be consumed as per the directions of the doctor.
- It is suitable for patients below 50 years of age.
- At times, the doctor may need to prescribe additional medications.
- This medicine should not be consumed more than once a day.
- Consuming Kamagra with grapefruit, grapefruit juice, alcohol or high fat food diminishes its effects.
How Kamagra Works
Kamagra starts its effect by signaling the brain to release the chemicals needed to get an erection. These chemicals reach the penis faster if the blood flow is smooth. However, due to the effect of the PDE 5 enzyme, this blood flow is often disrupted. But as the active ingredient of Kamagra is Sildenafil Citrate, it is able to reduce the impact of PDE 5, and ensure that the blood flow is smooth and uninterrupted.
Kamagra not only blocks the PDE 5 enzyme, but also helps in the releasing of Cyclic GMP, which helps to widen the blood vessels of the penile region, further enabling smooth flow of blood.
Kamagra should be kept at room temperature below 30 degrees. Ensure that it is not kept in moist and dirty places. Avoid exposure to extreme lights and heat. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Word of Warning
- Kamagra is not suitable for patients who are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate
- It is not to be consumed by patients suffering from blood pressure, kidney, liver or lung disorders.
- It is not suitable for patients who are consuming other medicines with PDE 5 inhibitors.
- Never consume this medicine with medicines containing nitrates.
Patients consuming Kamagra for the first time may experience mild side effects in the form of pain in the head or stomach, dizzy spells, burning in the chest, and so on. However, these effects are not severe and will wear off, once the effect of the medicine wears off.