Kamagra Oral Jelly
Erectile dysfunction is increasing not just in middle aged people, but also in youngsters, owing to their stressful life. Containing Sildenafil Citrate, Kamagra Oral Jelly comes handy to cure Erectile Dysfunction, ensuring that the patients enjoy a satisfactory sexual life. This medicine is in the form of a gel pill, which is ideal to swallow. It is available in a wide range of flavors, making it a delicious choice for patients.
Dosage and Directions
- Kamagra Oral Jelly should be consumed orally 15 to 20 minutes before intercourse.
- Being a gel based pill, it is easy to swallow unlike the usual Sildenafil Citrate which is hard.
- Place the pill of Kamagra Oral Jelly under the tongue and let it melt completely.
- Never swallow it before it dissolves.
- This medicine helps to widen the arteries of the penis, letting blood to flow better, leading to a stronger erection.
- The effect of this medicine lasts for around 4 to 6 hours.
- Consuming alcohol, smoking or eating high fat food reduces the efficiency of this medicine.
- It is not suitable for patients above 55 years of age.
- Never consume this medicine without the permission of the doctor.
- Never consume an overdose for better results. As it may lead to fatal side effects.
- Never consume more than one pill per day.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly does not prevent the transmission of STD, hence adequate precautions need to be taken on that front.
Kamagra Oral Jelly should be stored in a clean and dry place. It should be kept in room temperature, away from bright light and moisture. Never keep it within the reach of children or pets.
Word of Warning
- Discuss your complete medical history with the doctor before embarking on a course of Kamagra Oral Jelly.
- This medicine is not suitable for patients suffering from kidney, liver, lung or heart disorders.
- Patients who have recently undergone a surgery or are required to abstain from sexual activity should not consume this medicine.
- It is not suitable for patients consuming nitrate based medicines.
- Avoid indulging in activities which require concentration and focus, as the medicine may make you feel drowsy and dizzy.
- Never consume this medicine with other PDF-5 inhibitors as it may trigger fatal side effects.
- It is not suitable for patients suffering from penile deformities.
- Patients consuming Kamagra Oral Jelly for the first time may experience minor side effects, which are temporary in nature. These include irritation, blurring of vision, nausea, pain in the head, stomach ache, high blood pressure and so on. However, these symptoms vanish as the effect of the medicine wears off.
- Never consume this medicine with grapefruit, as it may trigger severe side effects.
- In severe cases, especially in case of overdose, patients may suffer from chest pain and breathlessness. Here, it is essential to seek immediate medical aid.