Kamagra Gold is a generic variant of Viagra. As its active ingredient is Sildenafil Citrate, it helps to cure sexual dysfunctionality in males. It is typically used to treat Erectile Dysfunction. This medicine increases the blood flow to the penile region, ensuring stronger and longer lasting erections.
Dosage and Directions
- Kamagra Gold should be consumed orally with a glassful of water.
- It should be taken around 45 minutes before intercourse.
- Its effects are enhanced using sexual stimulation.
- Follow the dosage instructions of the doctor, and never modify the dosage.
Kamagra Gold should be kept in a cool dry place, which is not too moist. It is ideal in room temperature. Ensure that it is out of the reach of children or pets.
Word of Warning
- Patients consuming organic nitrates should not consume Kamagra Gold.
- It is not suitable for patients suffering from heart ailments.
- It is not suitable for people suffering from low blood pressure.
Kamagra Gold interacts with medicines like erythromycin, cimetidine, saquinavir, ritonavir, ketoconazole, and itraconizol. Hence, it is important to inform the doctor of your complete medical history as well as the list of medicines that you are consuming.
Kamagra Gold does not have major side effects. However, some patients do complain of allergies, pain in the chest, erratic heartbeats, swelling of the limbs, breathlessness, dizzy spells, headache, blocked nose, loose motion, or painful erections lasting for more than 4 hours.
In case you notice any abnormal symptom after consuming this medicine, then you need to immediately discuss the same with the doctor.