Erectile dysfunction is raising its head in a huge way, affecting not just middle aged people, but also people in the peak of their youth. This is leading to a lot of stress, guilt and a host of other psychological deterrents. Here, Kamagra Fizz comes handy. It is one of the first drinking medicines, which is suitable for males to get rid of erectile dysfunction. The active ingredient of Kamagra Fizz is Sidenafil Citrate, which is an energetic agent, enabling better flow of blood to the penile regions, making it easy to have strong and long lasting erections. It is chemically identical to Viagra, hence it gives similar results.
Dosage and Directions
- Kamagra Fizz is available in 100 mg tablets, which need to be dissolved in water.
- It is available in various flavors, and is ideal for people who are skeptical about swallowing tablets and pills.
- This drink is akin to any other flavored drink and is known for its effectiveness.
- This medicine takes a very short time to show effects, and helps the patients to get rid of ED.
- Commonly known as Effervescent or Fizz tablets, this medicine helps to achieve potency as well as get rid of premature ejaculation.
- Kamagra Fizz should be consumed 20 minutes before planned sexual activity.
- The effect of this medicine is almost instant and lasts for around 6 hours.
- Never consume this medicine without consulting the doctor.
- Never consume more than one tablet per day, as it may be fatal and cause grave side effects.
- Avoid smoking, consuming alcohol or oily food with this medicine.
Kamagra Fizz should be stored in room temperature. It should not be kept in places that are too hot, moist or exposed to direct sunlight. Ensure that it is kept out of the reach of children or pets. Never consume this medicine after the expiry date of the product.
Word of Warning
- Never consume Kamagra Fizz with any Nitrate based medicines.
- Avoid indulging in tasks that require concentration and focus.
Consuming an overdose may cause severe side effects.
Patients consuming this medicine may experience minor side effects, which are temporary in nature. These wear off as the effects of the medicine wear off. Such side effects include blurring of vision, nausea, headache, blocked nose and so on.
In case these symptoms persist, then you need to consult your doctor before continuing with this medicine.
- It is essential to share your complete medical history with the doctor before you start a course of Kamagra Fizz.
- Although Kamagra Fizz works to get rid of Erectile Dysfunction, it is not a protector against HIV/STD. Moreover, it does not work as a contraceptive.
7 Pill, 140 Pill, 21 Pill, 240 Pill, 35 Pill, 49 Pill, 56 Pill, 70 Pill, 84 Pill, 98 Pill, 180 Pill, 300 Pill, 350 Pill