Kamagra Chewable is another variant of Kamagra, which is used to cure Erectile Dysfunction. As the active ingredient in Kamagra Chewable is Sildenafil, this medicine helps to treat impotency. This chewable medicine can be chewed and swallowed, and is the best choice for people who are unable to swallow hard tablets.
Dosage and Directions
- Follow the instructions of the doctor regarding the dosage and the duration of the treatment.
- As Kamagra Chewable is easy to chew, it can be taken an hour before planned intercourse.
- The results last for around 4 hours after medication.
- The Sildenafil in Kamagra Chewable ensures that the patient enjoys stronger and longer lasting erections. However, sexual stimulation is essential for the medicine to work.
- Avoid consuming this medicine after a high-fat meal, as it may reduce the effects.
- Never consume alcohol while on this medicine.
- Abstain from smoking to get better results.
- Never consume the medicine more than once every 24 hours.
Keep Kamagra Chewable at room temperature in a dry and clean place. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Never consume the medicine after the expiry date.
Patients may complain of dizzy spells, nausea, pain in the limbs, and so on. However, these symptoms are only temporary and will vanish after the effect of the medication wears off. However, at times, patients complain of erections lasting more than 4 hours. If this happens or if any other symptom persists, then the patient needs to notify the doctor of the same.
Other temporary side effects include erratic heart beats, flushing, pain in the head, blocked nose, loose motions, blurring of the vision, and so on.
Word of Warning
- Grapefruit or grapefruit juice interacts with Kamagra Chewable, hence should be avoided.
- Patients consuming organic nitrates for heart ailments should stay away from this medicine.
- Kamagra Chewable is not suitable for patients with heart ailments, blood pressure issues, and so on.
Kamagra Chewable interacts with medicines such as erythromycin, cimetidine, saquinavir, ritonavir, ketoconazole, and itraconizol.
10 Pill, 30 Pill, 60 Pill, 90 Pill, 120 Pill, 180 Pill