Fincar is a medicine which helps in the treatment of hair loss in men.
Dosage and Directions
- One tablet of Fincar should be consumed on a daily basis for at least 3 months.
- In case the medicine is discontinued, then the effects may be reversed.
- Fincar can be taken with or without meals.
In case you miss a dose and realize it close to the time of your next dose, then you can resume your regular schedule. Never consume a double dose, or consume two doses within a short time gap, else it may trigger side effects.
Fincar should be kept at room temperature in places which are dry and clean. Never store it in moist places. Ensure that it is not within the range of kids or pets.
Word of Warning
- Patients allergic to Dutasteride should not consume Fincar.
- This medicine is not suitable for children or females.
Fincar may interact with many drugs, hence it is important to inform the doctor of your medical condition as well as the complete list of medicines as well as dietary supplements being consumed.
Fincar may cause side effects in the form of allergies, breathing issues, swelling of the face or limbs, lumps in the breast, discharge from the nipple, dizzy spells, pain in the testicles, lack of interest in sex, premature ejaculation, headache, nasal congestion, and so on.
In case these or any other issues manifest, then it is important to seek medical assistance.