Finax is a medicine which helps to treat some forms of hair loss in men.
Dosage and Directions
- Finax should be consumed orally with a glassful of water.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Never discontinue the medication mid course.
- Follow the instructions of the doctor regarding the dosage and duration of the medication.
In case you miss a dose and realize it close to the time of your next dose, then you can resume your regular schedule. Never consume a double dose, or consume two doses within a short time gap, else it may trigger side effects.
Finax should be kept at room temperature away from direct exposure to sunlight or moisture. Never keep it within the reach of kids or pets.
Word of Warning
- Finax interacts with many medicines, hence it is important to discuss the side effects with the doctor before starting on a course of this medicine.
- It is not suitable for females or children.
- Patients allergic to any component of Finax, should abstain from this medicine.
- Patients suffering from blockage in the urinary tract, prostrate cancer, or liver issues should not consume this medicine.
Although there are no major side effects of consuming Finax, yet at times, patients complain of allergies, breast enlargement, lumps, pain or tenderness in the nipple, pain in the testicles.