Ceftin is a cephalosporin anti-infection, which helps to cure bacterial diseases, Lyme malady and gonorrhea. It modifies the microscopic organisms’ cell divider to make the divider break, enabling the movement of the microorganisms.
- Follow the instructions of your doctor while consuming.
- Try to consume this medicine as a whole, without breaking, chewing or crushing.
- Should be consumed orally only.
- Never discontinue the medication until the course is complete, or until the doctor recommends.
- In case you discontinue the medication midway, then there are chances of relapse, and with every subsequent relapse, the bacteria will become less sensitive to the medicine, making it more difficult to cure.
- Avoid extended consumption, beyond the course prescribed by the doctor, as it may trigger a second infection.
Missed or Overdose
In case you miss a dose and realize it close to the time of your next dose, then you can resume your regular schedule. Never consume a double dose, or consume two doses within a short time gap, else it may trigger side effects. In case you notice any abnormal symptoms, then you should seek immediate medical assistance.
The tablet and oral suspension forms of Ceftin are not the same; hence they cannot be substituted for each other.