Avapro is an antihypertensive medicine which is used to reduce the weight of the blood vessels, eliminating the difficulty in moving blood.
Dosage and Direction
- At the onset of the treatment, the ideal dosage is 150 mg, which may subsequently be doubled if needed.
- However, in case of low chloride diet, or inclusion of some diuretics, the initial dosage will be lesser.
- Doctors mostly prescribe this medicine once a day.
Word of Warning
- Avapro is not suitable for pregnant ladies, as it may be fatal for the fetus.
- Patients who are hypersensitive to Avapro should abstain from it.
- Consuming Avapro along with potassium saving diuretics will increase the blood plasma.
Avapro may cause diarrhea, pain in the stomach, or head, breaking down of skeletal muscle tissues, leading to kidney failure, abnormal fatigue, dark colored urination, and other disorders.
In case you notice these or any other symptoms, which may not seem normal, then immediately inform your doctor about it.
Missed or Overdose
In case you miss a dose and realize it close to the time of your next dose, then you can resume your regular schedule. Never consume a double dose, or consume two doses within a short time gap, else it may trigger side effects. In case you notice any unusual symptoms, then you should seek immediate medical assistance.
Avapro must be stored at room temperature between 15 and 30 C, far from the reach of children and pets. The medicine should be discarded if it is past the expiry date.
All the information provided is general in nature, and should not be
used for self-medication or self-diagnosis. Follow the advice of your
health care professional. All the information is true to the best of our
knowledge, but we advise our customers to review and verify the same,
before consuming the medication. Our website does not undertake the
responsibility for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage
caused due to the information provided or the effects of self-treatment.
30 Pill, 60 Pill, 90 Pill, 120 Pill, 180 Pill, 270 Pill, 360 Pill