Viagra Oral Jelly
The age of people suffering from Erectile Dysfunction is reducing owing to various factors. Ironically, despite being a critical issue, people shy away from discussing it. Due to this, people are unable to get fruitful solutions to this sensitive problem. But thanks to the advancement of medical research, there are a host of medicines available in various forms, enabling people to enjoy a healthy sexual life. Viagra Oral Jelly is one such medicine, which is easily available.
This medicine is available in jelly sachets, which shows effects within 30 minutes of consumption. It is available in soft chewable jelly form as well as sachet form. However, the jelly form is more popular due to its ease of swallowing as well as quicker reactions.
The active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate restricts the PDE 5 enzyme as well as enables uninterrupted flow of blood to the male organ.
Dosage and Directions
- 100 mg of Viagra Oral Jelly is usually consumed as a single dose. However, the doctor may change the dosage as per the requirements.
- Never modify the dosage and the duration of the medication.
- Always let the medicine dissolve on its own before swallowing it.
- Viagra Oral Jelly should be taken once a day, half an hour prior to intercourse.
- Never consume alcohol or smoke while on this medication as it may reduce the efficiency of the medicine, and may also cause side effects.
- Regular consumption for prolonged duration may lead to addiction.
Viagra Oral Jelly should be kept at room temperature. It should be kept in a clean, dry environment, away from exposure to light and heat. Never keep it within the reach of children or pets. Dispose any medicines left over after the expiry date.
Word of Warning
- Inform your doctor about your complete medical history, including the medicines you are taking, before starting a dose of Viagra Oral Jelly.
- The side effects may be more prominent in people who are old.
- Consume this medicine only if you are sexually aroused.
- Never combine this medicine with any other male enhancement medicine, as it may cause heart issues and may be life threatening.
- As the active ingredient in Viagra Oral Jelly is Sildenafil Citrate, patients allergic to it should not consume this medicine.
- Patients, who are consuming this medicine for the first time, may experience discomfort and minor side effects in the form of blocked nose, burning in the chest, nausea, dryness in the mouth, headache and so on. However, these are temporary in nature, and wear off as the effect of the medicine reduces.
- Patients may experience blurring of vision, and hence should stay away from tasks which require concentration or focus.
- Nonetheless, if any of these symptoms persist for a longer time, then the patient needs to seek medical assistance.
- At times, patients may experience very long erections, for which they need to consult the doctor.
Viagra Oral Jelly interacts with Nitrate based medicines and consuming these medicines together may prove to be fatal.